The importance of Fume Extraction
Many types of dust and fumes can be dangerous if inhaled. Individuals can become permanently sensitised to fumes which means that continued exposure might cause asthma attacks or other respiratory diseases. Our high performance fume extraction systems can help to:
- Protect your employees health and wellbeing.
- Conform to Health and Safety compliances NIOSH, C.O.S.H.H, MAK, OSHA.
- Increase productivity.
- Reduce operative complaints
- Provide a more comfortable working environment
- Reduce product contamination
- Reduce the cost of cleaning sensitive equipment
Choosing the right system
There are two types of extraction systems available:
- Internal - LEV (local exhaust ventillation) captured and filtered at the source
- External - Contaminated air is pumped into the environment outside of the building
We normally recommend the LEV solutions as these systems capture the harmful gases without pumping them back into the atmoshere helping you adhere to your green policy. Using this type of system helps to avoid issues with environmental regulations and possible complaints from surrounding neighbours.
For more information, or to contact us about your project Click Here.